In GetResponse the Webhook is more popular as Callback. Here are the steps to configure the webhook on GetResponse.
- Login to you GetResponse Account.
- Click on the Profile icon to open the Integrations and API page.
- Click on Callback link in the navigation.
- The url will be similar to : https://app.getresponse.com/callback
- Enable the “Callback Enabled” toggle.
- Check the “Select All” checkbox to select all the events.
- Copy the Webhook url from the Settings tab of the GetResponse app which you have created in Appitara.
- Paste the Webhook URL in the URL Textfield and Save the changes.
Thats it, now you are ready to receive the messages in Appitara. You can try adding a dummy contact to test it out.