Webhooks can be created and managed in your Mailchimp account. To create a webhook in Mailchimp:
- Log in to your Mailchimp account
- Navigate to your Lists
- Choose the list that you wish to configure
- Click the Settings menu option, then choose Webhooks
- Click Create New Webhook
- Copy the Webhook url from the Settings tab of the Mailchimp app which you have created in Appitara.
- Paste the URL in the Webhook field and submit the changes.
Thats it, now you are ready to receive the messages in Appitara. You can try adding a dummy login to test it out.