Pivotal Tracker is an Agile Scrum based Project Management system.
In Pivotal Tracker you will need to setup webhook for each project. Also you should have admin/owner access to the project.
Here are the steps on how to Setup the webhooks:
- Login to your Pivotal Tracker Account.
- Select the Project for which you want to add the webhook.
- Goto Project Settings page. The url will looks something like this :
- Goto the Webhooks Tab :
- Copy the Webhook url from the Settings tab of the PivotalTracker app which you have created in Appitara.
- Paste the Webhook URL in the URL Textfield.
- Select V5 in the dropdown.
- Click on Add.
Thats it, now you are ready to receive the messages in Appitara. You can try adding a dummy task to the project in Pivotal Tracker.